Roll when a party member is afflicted by some horrible condition (such as a curse, disease, or whatnot), and you need to remember how to cure it.
14-: the GM picks one option from the following list.
15-19: as above, but the player picks instead.
20+: the players gets to pick three.
- The cure is nearby, and won't take a long journey to reach.
- Acquiring the cure will not require spending much money.
- The process of getting the cure will not be overly dangerous.
- The party won't owe anybody any favors in exchange for the cure.
- The process of getting the cure will give the party some other benefit in addition to its restorative properties.