Roll if you want to do anything other than cruise around at more than half speed and/or turn gently.
Miss (14-): lose control and drop 1d4x10 ft.
Hit (15+): pick 1
Good hit (20+): pick 3
- Move less than half speed
- Hover (need to be moving less than half speed)
- Tight turn
- Fly Straight up
- Regain control (after you lose control, you'll need to do this before you try anything else)
Leap (1d20+Physical+Str or Dex - Stone carried):
Roll when actively leaping across a chasm or down from a ledge.
Miss (14-): pick 1, take 1d6 damage
Hit (15+): pick 2
Good Hit (20+): pick 3
- Reduce damage by 1 dice
- Move 5 ft. laterally (counts as 2 picks if you didn’t have a run-up)
- Move 10ft. laterally and take 1d6 damage (counts as 2 picks if you didn’t have a run-up). You may only take this option once.
Get 1d6 xp, spend 100 times that in gp. Double in a major city.
Miss (14-): GM picks Mishap.
Hit (15+): Player picks Mishap.
Good Hit (20+): No Mishap.
(optionally, the player can decide that any result under 20 will result in a random mishap)